Saturday, June 20, 2009

Dirty Darren

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


It's been a while since I said something gospel on StayingSick, and it will be a longer while til then. However, this week I'll be dedicating my post to the Hamburger, İsmail "Isi" Tüfekç (aka Derdiedas). Derdiedas is one half of the German electronic duo, Digitalism. The man who enjoys sitting up in trees eating mango yoghurt (iDJ 2008) has also enriched our lives with some very pleasant remixes of artists such as Phoenix, Beni and even his own stuff, Digitalism. Here are a few that you may want to check out.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(I'm Derdiedas, and I'm on the right in this photo)

Phoenix - Liztomania (Derdiedas Remix)

Beni - My Love Sees You (Derdiedas Remix)

Digitalism - The Pulse (Derdiedas Remix)

No comments: